Donate to ReStore
When you donate to the Habitat ReStore, four things happen:
- You help Habitat raise money to build affordable homes in Watauga County!
- You get rid of unwanted items in your home.
- You keep items from being thrown into our already overflowing landfills.
- You receive a tax deduction.
Schedule a Pickup Online
Habitat ReStore Donation Hotline Call (828) 268-9696.
Check out our locations and hours to see when you can bring in your donations.
Items We Accept
Below is a list of items that we can accept. These items are subject to change with the ebb and flow of donations. If you don't see an item on the list, or have a donation question, please call our donation hotline at (828) 268-9696 .
If you have the means to bring your donations to the ReStore, we invite you to drop off your donations during business hours. It will give you the opportunity to check us out and you never know what you might find at the Restore!
Item too big for your car, on our yes list and valuable? Fill out the Schedule a Pickup Online form. We may be able to pick it up.
- Stoves, Range Tops, Ovens
- Washers and Dryers
- Range Hoods
- Small appliances
(i.e., toasters, blenders, etc.)
- Air Conditioners
Furniture (no stains, tears, or pet damage)
- Tables (dining room, side)
- Dressers and Desks
- Bedroom Sets
- Dining Room Sets
- Coffee/End Tables
- Entertainment Centers
- Filing cabinets
- Unused Lumber & Plywood
- Framed Art
- Kitchen Cabinets (sets or pieces)
- Bathroom Cabinets (sets or pieces)
- Standard Size Tubs
- Pipes/Pex Tubing
Lighting (must work)
- Hanging Chandaliers
- Floor/Table Lamps
- Lamp shades (in good condition)
- Track Lighting
- Ceiling Fans (assembled only)
- Hand Tools/Power Tools
- Cabinet Knobs/Hinges
- Door Knobs/Deadbolts
- Electrical & Plumbing
- Linoleum (new only)
(new or gently used, minimum roomsize)
- Area Rugs and Runners
(new or gently used)
Doors and Windows
- Interior & Exterior Doors
- Double Hung*
- Picture Windows
- Bay (complete with all sashes)
*All windows must be aluminum clad
or vinyl replacement only–the exception
being the older wood and glass window
sashes popular in crafting.
- TVs (HD flat screen only)
- VHS/DVD/CD Players
- Game Tables
To donate your old vehicle, call 1-877-277-4344, or visit www.carsforhomes.org.